Simplifying integration of sensor data using NFC enabled Multi-Sensor Node
As NFC becomes ubiquitous, its applications range from mobile payment to sensor data logging. During this approximately 2 hour workshop, you will learn how to integrate NFC, sensors and a microcontroller to create an NFC Sensor node. This workshop will combine the STM32L031 low-power MCU, ST25DV NFC Dynamic Tag IC, HTS221 Humidity and Temperature Sensor, LPS22HB Barometer/Altimeter and LIS2DW12 3-axis accelerometer into the NFC Sensor node.
This workshop will cover the following topics:
- Overview of NFC Technology
- ST NFC Product Portfolio
- ST Sensors Technology
- Firmware and hardware structure
- Using ST25R3911B NFC reader to read sensor data from the Sensor Tag.
The NFC hands-on will use the following kits and are available from our Distributors such as DigiKey or Mouser Electronics.
- ST25R3911B-DISCO (this is an NFC/RFID discovery board)
- STEVAL-SMARTAG1 (this is an NFC/RFIF evaluation board)
- CABLES USB A to Micro B
- CR2032 battery