Securing the IoT from Chip to Cloud:An Application Guide to Applying Platform Security Architecture (PSA) Principles
Jacob Beningo - Watch Now
With the explosive growth in the Internet of Things (IoT) and the number of devices soaring, security is critical maintain device integrity and protect user privacy.However, designing consistent security across connected devices can be a minefield to navigate and implementation can be costly.Using a smart door lock as an example, in this webinar, attendees will learn how to design security from the ground up using PSA principles and guidelines with a PSoC® 64 secure MCU from Cypress Semiconductor.
Attendees will walk away with the best practices to develop their own security solutions.In addition, the importance of secure device management throughout the IoT products lifecycle will also be reviewed.
Topics Covered in this Webinar Include:
- Developing a threat model and Defining security counter measures
- Maintaining asset security through hardware architecture and security IP
- Implementing trusted boot and Secure application partitioning
- Using Trusted Firmware-M to isolate security critical functionality from non-secure code
- Leveraging the Arm Pelion Secure IoT Device Management Platform for full device lifecycle management (design, onboard, provision, secure, update, manage, etc.)